Classes designed to individual needs to educate and train in self-help and self-sufficiency for independence.
- Community Integration
- Daily Living Skills
- Computer Training Program
- Self Advocacy
- Health & Safety Education
Adult Day Activities
Designed for adults with severe disabilities to help achieve optimum functioning and address life skills.
Builds social competency by offering:
- Instruction in self-awareness
- Social appropriateness
- Daily living skills and work awareness
- Social interaction in the community